Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More In-a-Row

Because today is such a "special date" (12/12/12) I decided to "capture" it by publishing something before the day is over - "in line with" some of my previous postings: some elephants :)


Although, like the photo above (as well as others in this "series"), I've published this image of impalas lining up for a drink before, it's still in reaction to the "in-a-row-theme" [SEE: previous blog entry]


Also in a row OR instead of zebra crossing :) - a herd of springboks.


Talking about zebra: most wildlife photographers "dream of capturing" them lining up in a row at a watering hole . . .


. . . whereas I love this photo I captured a while ago of zebras-in-a-row - but from behind :)



Now this photo was meant to be part of the previous posting titled 3-in-a-row . . .



. . . as is also the case with this giraffe-family-photo.

No comments: