Monday, December 10, 2012

3-In-a-Row

In reaction to an email from a friend with gorgeous photos of what I call "3-Somes", I decided to post my own version of this today. Although I've "published" some of these photos before in another context, as well as others "lining up" [See BELOW: Friday, Nov 9] - these 3 Burchell's zebra appear to pose just for me :)



Then there were 3 impala (antelopes) . . .




. . . or these 3 klipspringer (antelopes) "typically balancing" against a very steep, rocky outcrop . . .



. . . as well as 3 warthog "freezing" when they detected us in an open vehicle, cameras "shooting".




These 3 elephant also lined up "nicely" . . .




. . . as did these 3 (White) rhino before crossing the road.




3 (White) rhino "from behind" before disappearing into the bush . . .



. . . or 3 Arrowmarked babblers "displaying" a similar "view" . . .



. . . whereas last but not least for today I "present" these 3 Blackcollard barbets.

No comments: