Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Old OUT - New IN



Today I'm comparing the "old" (past) year with a sunset . . .



. . . of which I have quite a collection of photographs - like this colourful sky over Cape Town after sunset . . .



. . . which changed to a quite scary dark red colour soon after . . .




. . . which again reminds my of a psychedelic-like-looking sun I felt privileged to "witness" from a boat on the Chobe River (Botswana) . . .



. . . as well as the baloon-like setting sun when "drifting" once on the Zambezi River (just "above" the Victoria Falls) . . .



. . . which changed into one of the most amazing if surreal views I've ever experienced . . .




. . . but that happened in the past - whereas a lovely sunrise over the Indian Ocean in Durban in my eyes today symbolises the new year, which has just started :)

No comments: