Sunday, February 7, 2010

Soaring Creatures

I recently accompanied family visiting from Germany to Ushaka Marine World (in Durban) - where a dolphin show is on offer apart from a visit to the aquarium. I tend to identify the way these playful and highly intelligent mammals soar high with what I'm about to embark on again for the next 3 weeks - guiding a group of tourists through our beautiful country.






Reaching high - naturally ...













... or to please a fascinated audience. In contrast ...








... this "mighty" shark also soars high but sends shivers of fright (instead of pleasure) down one's spine.








Another shark photo = this (& the previous photo) is what I call "stolen" photos - because I've never had a chance to "naturally" photograph these mighty creatures I photographed placards instead = the magic of digital photography makes it look so real!!

No comments: