Thursday, January 1, 2009

Symbolic Sunsets

Since symbolically the sun has set on 2008 I want to wish all my blog-visitors a HAPPY NEW YEAR by sharing some of my sunset photos today.


The first 3 photos were taken in our "back-yard" (Johannesburg).



































This is a photo (right) of a sunset in the Kruger National Park area.









A sunset (left) over the lagoon in Walfishbay (Namibia).









Here (right) the sun is setting over the Cape Peninsula (Cape Town area).









The sunset on the next 2 photos is probably the most dramatic I've ever witnessed - of Cape Town with Table Mountain and Lion's Nek.
















If you enjoyed these photos, you can "check out" other photos of sunsets, which I've published before: 1) Abstract Photos, Friday 11 April
2) The mighty Fall, Tuesday 24 June
3) Latest Photos, Sunday 24 August
4) A gem in the Karoo, Monday 6 October
5) Glorious Nature, Wednesday 12 November

No comments: